Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Is Ashley Benson DATING Tyler Blackburn..!!!!



He makes me laugh," Benson tells Us Weekly of her boyfriend and colleague. "I have such a crush!"

Alas, the real life Ashley Benson/Tyler Blackburn romance all Haleb fans have been dying to see was not meant to be. These two cozy friends may be together in Rosewood, as Hanna and Caleb on Pretty Little Liars, but Ash has dispelled the rumors fueled by an Us Weekly story reporting that the two are dating IRL.

“Haha @usweekly what are you gonna come up with next??? Hilarious. Although I do love you @tylerjblackburn,” Ash tweeted Friday.


We understand the confusion. These two are so good together on-screen, and they are super close in real life, too. In May, Tyler posted a picon Instagram of the two sharing a “French friendship” (i.e. kissing) and, in a separate post,called Ash “my lover.” Ash has talked about how sad she is that Tyler will be leaving to join the cast of Ravenswood. We can see how their fans might get confused.

Still, we feel for Ash, who has to constantly deny rumors of romance with her male co-stars. She told HuffPost Celebrity: "Every time I’m hanging out with Tyler [Blackburn], Keegan [Allen], my friend Izak, my friends who are girls, I’m dating all of them. It’s very strange. I have a new boyfriend, a new girlfriend every week. But I’m single and I don’t have a boyfriend.”


In the past, Ash has been linked to Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" Ryan Good, and rumors were flying earlier this year that she was dating James Franco. But, as far as we know, this PLLer is living the single life.

No comments:

Post a Comment