Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Taylor Swift from child to teenager

HERE'S what TAYLOR HAS TO SAY:

My mom and I have always been really close. She’s always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always

“I think I first realized I wanted to be in country music and be an artist when I was 10. And I started dragging my parents to festivals, and fairs, and karaoke contests, and I did that for about a year before I came to Nashville for
the first time. I was 11 and I had this demo CD of me singing Dixie Chicks and Leanne Rimes songs.”

“I was the girl who didn’t get invited to parties. My friends turned into the girls who stood in the corner and talked about me. But as soon as I picked up a guitar…I literally played until my fingers bled. My mom had to tape them up, and you can imagine how popular that made me: “Look at her fingers. So weird”. But for the first time in my life, those girls could say anything they wanted about me, because I was just going to go home after school and write a song about it.“ - Taylor Swift


Taylor Swift 1994

Back when she was just a regular elementary schooler in rural Pennsylvania, Taylor dressed in true early '90s style—zip-up mock turtlenecks were totally the norm back then! Even though she looks like a regular kid, Taylor was already writing songs and singing at local festivals.

Taylor Swift 2002

Taylor must have take inspiration from Britney when she tried out a sheer tank and bejeweled bra. This pseudo-scandalous look is definitely not Taylor’s sweet style, which is why we’re glad she only wore it once!

June 2004

Fan Club Members and Whisperin' Bill spent another Fan Fair in style at the Old Hickory Country Club.Fans were also introduced to a young (14 years young) up and comer, Taylor Swift.






Taylor 2006

Released first album






Taylor swift 2008

She then released her second album 'FEARLESS'

Taylor Swift 2013

And here we see all new grown up pretty mature Taylor Swift.














DO GIVE YOUR  COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment