Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Miley cyrus following Britney spears



Miley Cyrus was captured on camera telling Britney Spears that she wanted to take her raunchy MTV VMAs performance with Robin Thicke one step further… By going topless





"I tried, but I don't think MTV's going to allow it," she answered.



Just after Cyrus makes the comments, clips of her posing for a raunchy topless shoot, in which she also went make-up free, are shown.

"I'm the same human, I've got the same heart I had five years ago," she said. "All the things about me are the same - same skin, same human - so it's not a transition. 

"It's a movement, it's a growth, it's a change," the 20-year-old said. 

She added: "I'm not really scared or insecure of anything. If you're about to drown, you're going to swim.

"If I can perform in front of 90,000 people there's not much anyone can tell you you can't do. If I can do that I can do anything. There's no other life for me than entertaining. I was born to become who I am right now."

The documentary begins with Miley Cyrus - an uber Spears fan - meeting Britney for the first time at the Nitebird Recording Studios in Los Angeles as they prepare to collaborate on Miley's new album, Bangerz.

"You look so cute," Britney told her.

"I always say I only want one b**** on my record, and that's Britney, bitch!" Miley said.


The star quipped that if someone had told her as a child she'd be working with Spears in the future, she would have been beside herself with… Erm… Joy?

"Eight-year-old me would have been pissing [her] pants right now," she said. 

"This is awesome," Britney said of the collaboration.

Miley went on to tell her how she hoped to equal the excitement caused by Britney's famous 2003 MTV VMA kiss with Madonna.

"The VMAs are always so exciting," Britney said. "They're so raw. They're crazy."

"I want to give people that again," Miley said.

But the documentary wasn't without its uncomfortable moments.

The star admitted that her father thought she would become a stripper after she watched Britney's I'm A Slave 4 U video as a child.

Elsewhere in the documentary, she says, "The way I am about Britney, that is the way people are about me. Miley: The Movement.

"She was my first record. I was a lot of people's first idol. I'll be a die-hard fan of Britney always."

The film was made after a camera crew followed Miley behind-the-scenes for four months leading up to the MTV Video Music Awards.

Fans of Miley might be shocked to see the pop princess lose her temper after her planned stunt to have her arrive on the VMAs red carpet in a Brooklyn police car didn't happen.

"The point was to show up in the f*cking car. This looks f*cking lame," she is shown yelling at someone on the phone.

The documentary also examines the singer's relationship with her family and features Pharrell Williams talking about how his approval led to Miley's image overhaul.


Is Miley Cyrus heading down the same troubled path that led to Britney Spears' breakdown several years ago? Katy Perry seems to think so, at least according to reports.

The "I Kissed a Girl" songstress reportedly told a pal that she was worried about the Hannah Montana star after witnessing Cyrus' flesh-friendly performance at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto last month. According to a source, Perry leaned toward her friend and lamented,


"Oh my God, poor girl. She's Britney Spears all over again. It's happening right before our eyes....[S]he's definitely headed the Britney route. It's worse. Look at those outfits. It's bad."


Of course, Perry hasn't been averse to showing a little skin herself. But on the other hand, Perry is 25, not 17. And on the third hand, it's entirely possible that the account might not be completely accurate.

But what say you? If Perry did in fact make the comparison, do you think she has a point? Share your opinions in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment