Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Selena gomez and George Shelley



Don't worry, fellas—Selena Gomez is still single.

Seventeen magazine and The Sun are claiming that the pop princess recently went on a date with Union J singer George Shelley. However, a source tells E! News exclusively that the musicians are merely friends.

The two didn't meet until recently, when Shelley's band opened up for Gomez in Lisbon, Portugal. Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend kicked off her Stars Dance world tour in mid-August and has hired a number of opening acts, including Emblem3 and The Vamps.


NEWS: Selena Gomez reveals her celebrity crush

The romance rumors likely stem from a video message Gomez, 21, left for Shelley, 20, on the CBBC show Friday Download. "Hey, George, it's Selena," she said in August. "I was in London for a bit and I'm actually bummed I missed you, so next time maybe give me a call."

Shelley later talked to The Mirror about Gomez's shout-out, where he admitted to being a bit star-struck. "Selena's one of those massive celebrities who doesn't even know you exist, so I was gob-smacked," he said. "I thought it was a lookalike at first. I could feel my cheeks going red and the lads laughed at me."

No comments:

Post a Comment