Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

TEEN WOLF TYLER POSEY Marrying



The actor revealed his happy news while speaking to Too Fab at San Diego Comic-Con over the weekend.


The Teen Wolf star told toofab at Comic-Con about his engagement July 18, saying: “I love being home. I have a fiancĂ©e now. We live together. We have dogs now and it’s absolutely great — I love it.”

The couple has been together since Tyler was 11! If that’s not the most adorable thing we’ve ever heard, we don’t know what is. He opened up to Us Weekly in June about his lady love and how he knew she was the one:



[I knew] since I was 11. I couldn’t really put it into words when I was that young but I always had this really strong connection to her and it’s just been something I can’t really explain other than I want to marry you and be with you forever. You just know. You definitely just know and I know.

While we are still pining for a Scott/Allison reunion, we are over the moon about Tyler’s engagement! Tyler and Seana are so cute together. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment